Ryan Biddulph always seems to have fun doing what he does, which makes him one of my favorite bloggers.
At Blogging From Paradise, Ryan discusses a range of topics;
- Living dreams through blogging
- Building network
- Travel experience and much more.
His blogs are a lot of fun to read.
My favorite thing about Ryan is that he offers straightforward, practical advice. He is passionate about building a network in the blogging community because he believes teamwork makes a dream come true. That’s what I feel too.
Let’s learn more about Ryan Biddulph in this interview. Interested in finding out more? It’s time for the interview to begin.
Table of Contents
Ryan Biddulph interview on build a better blog
1. Welcome to SiteReform interview series, Ryan. It’s really great to have you here. Would you mind telling us a little about yourself for our readers?
Thanks for having me, Rohit. I am Ryan Biddulph, Blogging From Paradise’s owner and creator. I teach bloggers how to succeed.
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
I saw freedom in blogging and went after it.
3. While building Blogging From Paradise, what challenges did you face?
I struggled to develop the proper blogging mindset. Basically, I thought like an employee who blogged versus an entrepreneur. I also tried to wing it versus learning how to blog successfully from professionals.
Takeaway: There’s no need to stress out – blogging is not as difficult as it seems. However, you need to have a proper blogging mindset to be successful. This means you must be disciplined, have a clear vision for your blog, and be patient while you build it up.
4. What motivated you to keep going? Who trained you?
I preferred to be free more than I feared being free; this kept me going. I trained myself but learned how to blog from many successful mentors like Zac Johnson.
5. Your success as a blogger is a result of what?
I love blogging. Since I love this gig, I decided to blog quite a bit in 2008. Love = longevity.
Takeaway: The key to lasting success as a blogger is to love what you do. If you’re not enjoying writing, you’ll lose interest quickly. You need to find a way to connect with your readers personally, which means writing content that’s interesting and useful to them.
6. What dos and don’ts would you want to share as a Blogger?
Do blog for fun, passion and love. Do help people generously and network. Do monetize through multiple income channels.
Don’t blog for money, fame or love. Beware of trying to get rich quickly through blogging and don’t believe that blogging is easy.
7. What do you do to keep yourself updated with the latest blogging trends?
I follow my reader’s interests closely to best serve them and their changing needs.
Takeaway: You should keep up with the latest trends, know what’s popular among your readers and always look for new and innovative ways to serve them.
8. How would you describe your writing style from choosing the topic to publishing?
Informal but helpful, long-form, detailed blog content sums up content on Blogging From Paradise.
9. Do you mind telling us the tools/plugins you use on your blog?
I am not a plugin guy; I only use 7. I think Rank Math is one. My developer loaded them. I never touch them and barely use them.
10. What best strategy worked amazingly to get more traffic to your blog?
Patiently, persistently and generously create and connect to drive highly targeted blog traffic.
To learn how to increase blog traffic, watch Ryan’s video on YouTube: How to Increase Blog Traffic: Guest Blogging.
11. What are your long-term goals/plans? This could be personal or professional.
I live largely in the moment, so I don’t overthink about even 5 minutes from now. I simply have fun helping people to blog effectively and let the goals take care of themselves.
12. Is there a separate office for blogging, or do you work from home?
I change locations every 1-4 weeks; I am a full-time digital nomad. My workstation is a couch:)
13. What does your daily routine look like, from waking to going to sleep?
My routine changes often. Sometimes, I meditate. Other times, I do Kriya yoga. Sometimes, I read ‘A Course in Miracles’ book. Routine never worked for me long-term because trying to be fixed in an ever-changing world arrested my creativity.
14. What is your favorite book?
A Course in Miracles is my favorite book by far.
15. How do you see blogging’s future? In the long run, do you think blogging will be profitable?
As long as human beings read and write, blogging will be profitable.
FAQs Around Ryan Biddulph & Blogging From Paradise
Who is Ryan Biddulph?
Ryan Biddulph owns Blogging From Paradise. He is a world traveler, author and blogger. He has written many eBooks to help you with your most painful blogging mistakes.
Final thoughts about Ryan Biddulph’s interview
Make sure to spend quality time on your blog if you want it to succeed, as Ryan does. Ryan spends hours each day writing quality content for his blog, and it’s clearly paying off. The blog he writes is not only popular, but it also generates a good income for him. If you’re willing to put in the effort, you can too!
You should definitely check out his blog if you’re looking for a fun read. He posts about exciting topics that will help you learn more about blogging.
Which part of Ryan Biddulph’s interview did you find most interesting? Would you like to ask him a question? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.