You work hard on creating daily content to share ideas with peoples around the world.
And you all want tons of audience on your written content, but it doesn’t always happen, and you did not receive the blog exposure you deserve.
The most challenging situation new bloggers face in the initial blogging journey is pulling new audiences.
How will they know that you have created something unique?
For bloggers, who recently started their blogging journey, nothing can be more frustrating than figuring out how to pull new audiences.
Then what should you do?
The answer is – Exhibit your content to the audience.
If you started a blog, you should promote it too.
But how do you exhibit your content to new audiences?
Is sharing on social media enough?
Can you hope for the best only after sharing on social media?
Unfortunately, that’s not going to work unless you’re a social media influencer with tons of followers. But I’m guessing you’ve not reached celebrity status yet.
Then how should you promote your content?
Don’t worry. Let me take your burden out of your shoulder!
To promote your content, you should follow proven methods followed by veteran bloggers, which helped them market their products worldwide.
This guide will share some of the ultimately proven principles to gain new audiences into your blog like an expert blogger.
You also gain more influence and blog exposure by following the same techniques, and more result allows you to monetize your new traffic.
Ready? Let’s get started with blog exposure guides.
Table of Contents
1. Make Blog Design Perfect
If you frequently ignore your blog’s design and performance and think that you need to create quality content only, that’s not true.
Blog design plays a crucial role in how the reader will react to your blog content.
If your blog’s user experience is terrible or looking outdated, you might find that people are not staying longer on your blog for a long time, thus increasing your bounce rate.
That means your blog design can influence your blog exposure.
Whether you’re seeking to get more blog exposure or affiliate sales – it all depends on a combination of great content and design.
If you want your blog’s visitors to stay for longer and read your excellent content, you need to follow proven guides.
By implementing the following guides, you can make your site much more readable to possible visitors.
Let me share a few fantastic points to make blogs visually more appealing and better user experience.
- Increase findability so that users can easily find content
- Colors create the right emotion, so use wisely. Don’t put too many shades of color
- Use the art of typography that makes the content clear and visually appealing to the reader
- Always test the functionality of links and buttons on your web page
- Remove distractions and unnecessary links
- Share graphical contents on your web page but don’t use it too much
- Place images in your content in the right place
- Use white space of the web page wisely
- Make easy navigation for readers
- Make your site mobile friendly
- Integrate social media sharing on your blog
- Deploy your ads in a better place and make sure they’re not disturbing the content patterns
- Stop all audio and video players that play automatically with sound
2. Deliver Content Faster
Want to decrease the bounce rate of your website?
Improve blog loading time!
Imagine a visitor wants to access your content, and you’re taking lots of seconds to deliver your content.
Frustrating for your visitor. Isn’t it?
The harsh truth is, many bloggers ignore this crucial parameter for their good blogging journey.
Even a single extra second in your blog loading speed time can badly impact your website.
According to studies by Google, if your webpage takes longer than three seconds to load, you may lose 53% of your mobile traffic.
This research means that decreasing your web page loading time is your must-have task — not just for a good ranking in search engines or getting more blog exposure, but also for generating high revenue.
How to Test Website Loading Speed
You can use this tool to check your website’s loading speed:
- Page Speed Insights
Go to any tool and put your URL and click on Analyze.
Now you have learned how to check page loading.
So let’s learn about how to provide your content at the speed of light!
- Remove unwanted plugins from your WordPress Blog.
- Host your blog at a right hosting provider
- Don’t upload the large file directly to WordPress. Instead, use any drive storage.
- Use a lightweight theme.
- Optimize images used in the content
- Use Content Delivery Network(CDN)
- Minify and combine your JS and CSS codes.
- Don’t flood readers with Ads.
- Enable browser caching
- Optimize Your Website Database
- Optimize User Comments on Blogspot
3. Write a Catchy Page Title and Meta Description
What Are Page Title and Meta Description?
Page titles are the single line of text in a large font size you see in the search engine results, and meta description summarizes your content shown in search engine results.
Why do good title and meta description matter?
We know SEO is tricky!
And Heading and Meta Description plays an essential role in CTR.
When a user searches for any query in the search engine, he/she frequently decide which site to visit upon headline and meta description.
If more users click on your result while searching for any query, the Search engine gets a signal that your content is suitable for that query.
That’s why a good title and meta description are essential for the website.
Characteristics of a good title and meta description:
- Keep it short and optimize for search intent
- Make it actionable by using power words
- Use your targeted keyword
- Make it unique and share your Unique Strong Point(USP)
4. In-Depth Content is Magic
This is a debatable topic!
Many bloggers believe in long-form content, while others believe in short-form content.
From my perspective, our primary goal while writing content is to share useful and complete knowledge/guide with people. Thus, we should consider complete knowledge/guide as a parameter while writing.
5. Consistency is the Key
Do you struggle in publishing content consistently?
How many days does it take you to publish new content?
A day, a week, a month, or Longer?
I know you all face difficulty in publishing content regularly.
Work. Family. Friends.
When you publish content after a long time, no one reads it. You lose your returning visitors.
You stop and feel tense!
This is the actual reason many bloggers fail.
Follow these guides to make blogging easy:
- Commit yourself and stay inspired
- Write down 3+ content ideas every single day and plan the blog’s content in calendar advance.
- Get rid of distractions.
- Break down your task into a small step
6. Write for Other Blogs
We call this technique – Guest Blogging.
What’s guest blogging?
Guest Blogging is a content marketing technique where you write and publish in similar blogs within your niche to build relationships, exposure, authority.
Why does guest blogging matter?
- You’ll get instant exposure to the targeted audience
- It will help you to build search engine credibility
- It helps you to expand your network and increase your social media following
- It’s an effective way to grow brand awareness
- You can generate quality leads through guest blogging
Best practices for guest blogging:
- Find the right blog for guest blogging
- Every time write something unique and in-depth content
- Try to include at least one link in your blog
- Write a clear author bio
7. Use Infographics
Infographics have popped in popularity.
From schools to big MNC companies, everyone using infographics to convey complex information in a visually engaging form.
Why should you use infographics?
- It is engaging and attractive and helps you to illustrate various data.
- It proves you’re the expert.
- It simplifies complex information.
- It allows you to compare two things.
- It helps in increasing blog exposure.
How to create an infographic?
You can design an eye-catching and compelling infographic on the Canva tool.
Even you’re new to graphics designing; you can use pre-made templates available in Canva.
8. Gain Fans from Quora Platform
Quora can bring lots of blog exposure and traffic to your blog.
You need a strategy!
Quora is a terrific way to find current trending topics in your niche and what your readers want to read. You can use this tool to plan your future content.
Quora has a readership of 300 million users.
The most exciting part is you have a great chance to connect with these readers without spending any money.
Essential guides to follow while creating a marketing strategy on Quora:
- Optimize your profile
- Add a detailed introduction about yourself
- Mention your area of expertise in the industry
- Add your interests
- Mention your other social media profiles
- Answer every question with an authority
- Build a Quora page for your business
- Perform research on a topic to find the best questions
- Find new questions with a lower number of answer
- Make use of Quora ad account to get stats of each question
- Format your answer in an eye-catching way
9. Give Free EBooks & Courses
Providing free eBooks and courses for your audience will build brand authority in the industry.
Creating value in your ebooks and courses will increase the chances of getting quality leads and sales.
How to start a blog?
To start a blog, you need a profitable niche, the right domain name, a good hosting provider, and the best tutorial available in this blog.
How do I get my blog noticed by Google?
Research for low competition keywords in any keyword research tool like Ahref or Semrush and write in-depth and creative content. After publishing content in your blog, follow the guides provided in this article and let Google do the magic.
Are blogs still relevant in 2021?
Yes! Blogging is relevant in 2021. As per research, 77% of internet users worldwide like reading them. That’s why big companies spent lots of money on content marketing.
What is the best time to publish a blog post?
There’s no such rule or specific time to publish blog posts. Just publish content in such a pattern you do regularly.
How can I see traffic on my blog?
You can check your blog’s performance in Google Analytics. You have to sign up and verify your domain ownership in Google Analytics.