Is it your dream to be able to earn money on auto-pilot?
I know your answer!
Almost everyone wants to increase affiliate sales, but not everyone knows how to go about it.
After reading this guide, you don’t need to worry about being behind since, after applying the techniques shared here, you can become a pro affiliate marketer.
Are these techniques complicated?
No. Implementing these techniques isn’t difficult.
I am not kidding.
Affiliate Marketing is the easiest and most lucrative online business model, available to anybody with even a basic understanding of the Internet.
Your affiliate earnings can increase in one month if you implement them in your existing articles.
One more question may arise in your mind before learning those techniques!
Why should you pay attention to me?
In the last couple of years, I spent extensive time and money learning affiliate marketing strategies and implemented all that I knew.
If you’re curious to find out about my affiliate product conversion, have a look.
The tricks mentioned helped me grow my income stream from affiliate marketing, and not just once.
In affiliate marketing, you work once and receive the benefits for years to come, meaning you can even make money while sleeping.
The right mindset combined with the right approach is required to accomplish this.
Now you have a better idea of how I can assist you in your money-making endeavors.
Are you ready to go? Come on, let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
10 Techniques To Increase Affiliate Sales
1. Write Case Study – Tell the Story
A practical case study can drive sales and boost conversions.
Good case studies provide a detailed look at the performance and cost-saving benefits of a product.
Case studies usually consist of the following components:
A case study of a hosting plan ABC could look like this:
- Hurdle – Slow page loading speed, Poor consumer support
- Solution – ABC Hosting provided fast servers with immediate support
- Benefits – The product resulted in a 50 percent reduction in website loading time, a 25 percent decrease in bounce rate, and a 2x increase in traffic
Make sure to write detailed case studies around the product and share the results with your readers. In this way, your audience will be more likely to try your products. So, in addition to making sales, you can also add value to your readers.
Few tips for a good case study:
- It would be best if you told the whole story
- Your case study should be easy to read
- Real Numbers should be included in the case study
2. Use Social Proofs
You should include what others are saying on different social media platforms about the product in your articles.
You can do an online survey on our timeline or in niche-specific groups.
Benefits of sharing real user experience:
- The reader easily understand which is the best product in the market
- Social proofs build credibility
3. Use Transactional Keywords
Make sure that when you are conducting keyword research, you keep commercial and transactional keywords in mind.
Searchers using affiliate keywords are more likely to take action on a website or buy something soon.
Here are some keywords to look for:
There is a good chance that they will increase your sales.
4. Convert Visitors into Buyers
Is your website gaining lots of traffic but not generating any sales?
I have got a solution for you.
It would be best if you built sales funnel for your product.
There are various stages in which consumers go through before they make a purchase, and this is the sales funnel.
Sales funnels follow a four-step process, which includes:
- Awareness: A successful sales funnel begins with awareness. Awareness is the first step in any successful sales funnel. You should avoid making the mistake of promoting affiliate products on your blog if some of your readers are unaware of what these products are. It is essential to write in-depth reviews or tutorials to let your readers know about the product’s benefits.
- Interest: Have a relationship with your audience that you would like to have with your family. Establish a connection with your readers by helping them. It is essential to emphasize that people will happily buy what you recommend if the products you promote solve their problems.
- Desire: Present the benefits of the products or services you promote to convince someone to invest in them.
- Action: If you can make use of Awareness, Interest, and Desire, then you’re ready to build a great platform to make more sales. It is essential to follow the same process every time you promote a new product or an existing one.
5. Bring Organic Traffic by SEO
The more traffic your site receives, the higher the chances of bringing in affiliate sales.
With Search Engine Optimization, you can bring quality traffic for free. SEO-focused affiliate marketing is a long-term endeavor. Make sure you are committed to this long-term before you step in. Essentially, if you are genuinely passionate about your niche, you will stay motivated.
I have written an in-depth guide about how SEO can drive traffic to your website.
Could you give it a read?
Actionable On-Page SEO Techniques to Double Your Organic Traffic
6. Repurpose Your Existing Content
Although it is challenging to create new content continuously, existing content often does not reach its full potential in one sitting.
By repurposing your content across multiple platforms, you can maximize your content’s effectiveness. In addition, repurposing content can simplify the content creation process and allow for a faster turnaround.
Benefits of Repurposing existing content:
- Multiple opportunities to target a specific keyword across a range around the same topic give SEO Boost.
- It is possible to reach an audience wherever it is by repurposing your content.
- The more places you publish quality content, the more authority you will gain.
7. Use call to action buttons
Call To Action buttons encourage your audience to take action, resulting in an increase in your CTR and conversion rate. If the user wants to take multiple steps, the page can contain various calls to action.
WordPress has an in-built feature called “Button” to create a call to action button.
You can customize the color of the background of your design to increase conversions.
8. Make tables click-worthy
The table provides helpful information for your reader to decide what to read or buy from your blog.
A table can also help increase the number of clicks on your affiliate links. You can generate a table using the built-in WordPress feature.
The best thing you can do is experiment with the WordPress table feature until you find the configuration that works best for you.
9. Increase your sales with paid ads
One of the quickest paths to grow in affiliate marketing is by using paid ads. First, however, you must be smart about your spending if you do not want to blow your money away.
Knowing your ROI and the value of your customers allows you to determine how much money to spend to get a positive return.
These are some types of advertising you should know about, focusing on social media ads:
- Pay per click affiliate programs
- Display Network Ads
- Running paid search
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Quora Ads
- Twitter Ads
10. Build an Email List
Do emails have a future?
In the age of audio chat, artificial intelligence, and chatbots, email can sometimes seem outdated.
However, if you think email is dead, you’re missing out on the actual metrics. Email Marketing still exists today and is one of the most effective ways to build your business.
There is a common mistake among us: we don’t focus on building our email list.
Having an email list is the best way to increase your blog’s sales. You can build tremendous profits from them when you have an extensive database of targeted buyers.
Whenever you send emails to them, you should not send only promotional emails to them, as this might damage your brand and cause your audience to disregard you as spam.
In addition, to get your audience to click your affiliate links and convert, you should also send value-added emails.
Building your email list requires two things:
- Email Marketing Service for sending emails and automating tasks
- Tool for collecting email addresses of blog readers by displaying pop-ups
This article has given you basic steps which you can follow to increase affiliate sales. I suggest you research the products you wish to sell before making any final decisions.
More related resources:
- 9 Proven Guide to Gain Lots of Exposure
- 4 Free Ways to Find Trending Topics
- How to Make Money Blogging in 2021
In the comments section, feel free to add any other suggestions you may have for boosting affiliate sales.