Is blogging still profitable in 2023?
Can a beginner make money blogging?
If you have any of these questions in your mind, let me give you a one-word answer!
This Answer is Yes.
Whether you’ve just started a blog or have some experience, you should read this mega guide to make money from blogging.
What’s the most crucial factor in money making from blogging?
It’s not a quick money-making scheme!
A positive approach and consistency is the key to a successful blogging career.
The environment in the blogosphere will change as soon as the search engine updates its algorithm. You may see an up-down in your website traffic analytics, but you must be consistent to make it J-Curve growth.
The amount of revenue you generate doesn’t only depend on your website traffic, but it also depends on these factors:
- Which niche you’ve picked?
- How you’re distributing or promoting your content?
- What monetization strategy you’re using?
Though, Continuously learning digital marketing skills can help you walk quickly in the sphere of blogging.
What are the best methods bloggers use to generate revenue?
When you think of making money from blogging, what comes to mind?
Advertising. I know!
But there are various methods available to monetize your blog.
You can choose the best methods that suit your blogging style.
Here’s a list of the best blog monetization techniques :
- Advertising Network
- Direct Advertisement
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sell Virtual Product
- Offer Services
Let’s see the detailed framework of each technique:
1. Advertising Network
Without a doubt, advertisement is the most common advertising model for blogs.
Advertisement is the healthy revenue stream for your blog content, and Ad Networks and Direct Advertisements can achieve it.
The three most popular Ad networks are:
Google AdSense is an advertising program for online content creators. There are tons of ad networks available in the market. Still, content creators prefer AdSense.
Why should you prefer Google AdSense?
- Trust factor increases with the name of Google
- Easy to enroll in the publisher program
- On-time payment direct to your bank account
- It shows suitable ads to your audience
According to Wikipedia, Media.net is the second-largest contextual advertising network in the world.
The best alternative to Google Adsense is Media.net, powered by Bing/Yahoo community.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads
You may be using Amazon affiliate programs, but Amazon Native Shopping Ads give highly relevant recommendations in a responsive ad.
Why should you use Amazon Native Shopping Ads with Google AdSense or Media.net?
- Amazon is the largest e-commerce hub in the market
- Show the most relevant products to your audience
- Easy to enroll and implement
- Good customer support by the Amazon team
2. Direct Advertisement
Ad networks are most preferred for beginners while advertising, but the ad network decides the money you get paid per click.
When you do direct advertising on your website, you get the authority to decide your pricing.
You can approach the advertisers directly through the inbound and outbound methods by creating a “Advertise with us” page and by email marketing, respectively.
What are the formats of direct advertisement?
Formats of direct advertisement can be:
- Sponsored post
- Display advertisement
- Mention on social media channels
3. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is the bulky way to make money from blogging.
You can earn 10-100x revenue in affiliate marketing than a single click on a contextual ad for a single sale.
Here’re some affiliate networks recommended by SiteReform:
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Commission Junction
Why content creators should opt for affiliate marketing?
- Beginner’s friendly and easy to enroll
- High ROTI(Return on Time Invested)
- Good source of passive income
You need to share affiliate links with your audience and get paid when they opt into your recommended products/services.
4. Sell Your Own Digital Products
Why do you always recommend products/services to someone else?
You should create your own too!
Build your first PRODUCT. It can be an ebook or a short course.
Selling digital products is the top business model for intermediate to advanced-level content creators.
What are the advantages of selling digital products on your blog?
These are the advantages of selling digital products:
- Financially feasible: You don’t have to set up a production or inventory unit.
- High Return on Investment: You earn an extremely high profit on the sale.
- Build Community: It helps you to build your community of action-takers and doers.
What are the different phages for selling digital products on your blog?
- Choose the product’s format and niche: This is a crucial phase of content creation where you pick structure and niche according to your knowledge and resource.
- Develop a product: In this phase, you deploy your expertise in your product development.
- Create a sale page: After developing the product, you should create a landing page with a detailed description of your product and payment gateway.
- Promote with readers: Now, you should make content in text or video format describing the product.
5. Offer Online Services based on Your Skills
You can offer online services based on what you are doing well.
You can make money by providing services with a laptop and an Internet connection. Launching your services is easy. You have to create blog content and list your services with detailed descriptions and pricing.
What online services are in high demand?
- SEO optimized Content Writing
- Website Design
- Graphics Design
- Video Editing and Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
FAQ about Make Money Blogging
What type of blogs makes the most money?
1. Finance Blog
2. Marketing Bog
3. Fashion Blog
4. Travel Blog
5. Music Blog
6. Health and Fitness Blog
7. Parenting Blog
8. Food Blog
9. Lifestyle Blog
10. Sports Blog
Can you make money blogging in 2023?
How will you receive Blogging payments?
3. Wire Transfer
If you’re not getting enough traffic on your blog, here are a few more articles that will help you to drive organic traffic:
What approach do you use to earn money from your blog? Let me know in the comments below.
Like this article? Don’t forget to share it!